Monday, August 24, 2009

Epic Marathon, Pt. 3

The next installment:

7:03am
It's Monday, and I have to finish the suit today and clean up the debris from the nuclear bomb that went off in my house before my roommate returns to town (although I forgot when that was supposed to be). In the wee hours of the morning, I finished one of the sleeves, got a good start on the other, and then took a 3-hr nap. Now it's just finish the second sleeve and finish the lining, then sew on a row of hooks & eyes and I'm done!

11:39am
Well I finished both the jacket and the pants now, except I didn't realize I was short on hooks and eyes. The jacket calls for a row of hooks and eyes to close the front, so I'm going to have to make one more trip to the store... sigh.

To be concluded...

No comments:

Post a Comment